Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Initial and Re-Certification
This course is for professionals who respond to cardiovascular emergencies and provide care at an advanced level that requires an initial or renewal ACLS Provider Course Completion Card.
· Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
· Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
· Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
· Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
· Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
· Resuscitation team concept communication
Plan on spending at least 5 hours of interactive instruction and learning for an initial certification, and approx. 3 hours for a recertification.
Cost per student is: $145 per student
· Classroom Instruction
· ACLS Station practice and testing
· 2 year AHA Course Completion Card
· Course approximately 7 hours
Online Course Available***
Volume discounts are available for groups of 7 or more students.