Here is how EMT at Home works
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Be sure to review the entire page
- When you register for this class you must choose how quickly you want your skill labs to be completed, and add your choice to your registration.
- Once you register, you will receive an email inviting you to our online orientation. Orientations are on Tuesdays at 2pm and Thursdays at 9am
- Once you complete the orientation, you have started your class and assignments will be due from that point.
- Students will have daily assignments due each week.
- The box of materials for Skill labs will be shipped to you prior to labs beginning. Please follow the instructions in the box.
- You will take your final practical exam at our Training Center. You will bring the box of supplies with you at that time.
Skill Labs are completed remotely with our staff
A skill lab box will be sent to the student that will contain all the needed equipment for learning labs remotely. Skill Labs require a total of 28 hours of instruction, with 4 hours per week. Labs are in 4 hour blocks and students may not complete more than 4 hours per day.
***Students will not be allowed to begin their orientation until one of these choices are made and paid for. Please add to your registration.***
Individualized Instruction: This is 1 on 1 personalized instruction.
Labs with 2 or less students This option has no more than 2 students during remote instruction.
Labs with 3 or less students: This option has no more than 3 students during remote instruction.
** Additional fees for lab instruction include shipping and handling of all equipment being sent to the student.