Clinical Observation Requirement for students registering after July 1, 2022.
- Please click and review our clinical requirements: https://ctemsclasses.com/emt-clinical-observation-requirement/
These are online EMT courses that you can start right away.
On Demand EMT and EMR classes do not have specific class start dates. You will begin your class when you complete the online remote orientation. Here are the details:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Be sure to review the entire page
- This is an online course, with in person skill lab instruction
- Students will have daily assignments due weekly.
- We will email each student an invitation to our online, remote, orientation once we receive the registration.
- On Demand orientations are done on Fridays at 9am or 5pm, these times are subject to change.
- Students are required to complete skill labs weekly to a total of 28 hours for the course.
SKILL LABS are available with the following schedule:
Students are required to complete 28 hours of skill labs. Labs are in 4 hour blocks and students may not complete more than 4 hours per day. – These skill lab times may change based on student enrollment. Weekly lab requirements vary by length of class.
The following days and times are current labs, but are subject to change:
Mondays 6pm to 10pm
Thursdays 8am to 12pm
Saturdays 8am to 12pm
Our skill labs are groups of not more than 4 students for each of the times noted above.
The cost of our class includes:
- Online digital access to Jones and Bartlett AAOS EMT 11th Edition
- Digital Copy of AAOS 11th edition EMT text (paper text can be purchased for an additional fee)
- Access to lectures and online activities and assignments
- American Heart Association BLS CPR certification
- American Heart Association Blood Borne Pathogens certification
- Blood Pressure cuff and stethoscope
- Access to National Testing preparation program
- Clinical Uniform shirt
- 12 hours of mandatory Pre-Hospital clinical observation – Ambulance ride time coordinated by CPR Training Professionals