These are online EMT courses that you can start right away.
- This is an online course, with in person skill lab instruction
- Students will have daily assignments due weekly.
- We will email each student an invitation to our online, remote, orientation once we receive the registration.
- Students are required to complete skill labs weekly to a total of 28 hours for the course.
SKILL LABS are available with the following schedule:
Labs are in 4 hour blocks and students may not complete more than 4 hours per day. – Some exceptions do apply.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
8am to 12pm
1pm to 5pm
6pm to 10pm
Our skill labs are groups of not more than 5 students for each of the times noted above.
The cost of our class includes:
- Online digital access to Jones and Bartlett AAOS EMT 11th Edition
- Digital Copy of AAOS 11th edition EMT text (paper text can be purchased for an additional fee)
- Access to lectures and online activities and assignments
- American Heart Association BLS CPR certification
- American Heart Association Blood Borne Pathogens certification
- Blood Pressure cuff and stethoscope
- Access to National Testing preparation program
- Clinical Uniform shirt
- 12 hours of mandatory Pre-Hospital clinical observation – Ambulance ride time coordinated by CPR Training Professionals