PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Be sure to review the entire page
- These are instructor led courses with online coursework. There are assignments that are due weekly.
- Classes meeting times are identified by clicking register now and viewing the details on the next page
- To complete these courses, students must successfully complete all grading components, meet psychomotor competencies, and meet cognitive objectives.
- See the list of required items
Our EMT programs are an entry level course of 200+ hours that will prepare students for participation in pre-hospital patient care.
The following items will be completed on Day 1 in class and a computer is needed, in order to successfully navigate this EMT Class. If students miss the first day, there is a rescheduling fee.
- Registration and enrollment to the online course materials
- Instruction on use of the online course materials
- Information and enrollment for clinical observation with our associated ambulance services. Students must complete 12 hours to complete this course.
- Photo ID for student identification
- Blood Borne Pathogens course
- AHA BLS CPR
The final step in the program is completion of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification exam. The examination fee of $120 is separate from the tuition and is paid at the time of the exam.
You must be 16 years of age to become certified as an EMT in the State of Connecticut.